Engineered from the ground up for maximum performance and efficiency, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 750 Ti graphics card delivers the performance gamers crave with best-in-class features that elevates PC gaming to the next level and a 60-percent greater energy-efficiency. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 750 Ti graphics card supports the latest game-changing features including GeForce ShadowPlay to automatically capture the last 20-minutes of gaming to share your epic frags or live stream your gameplay with minimal performance impact. NVIDIA GeForce Experience support enables the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 750 Ti graphics card to run the latest games with the best combination of performance and visual quality without additional tweaking.
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- Video Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- Max Resolution: 2560 x 1600, Support 3x Display Monitors
- PCI Express 3.0
- Connectors: 1 x DL-DVI. 1 x HDMI. 1 x DisplayPort. VGA (with included adapter). Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- Power requirements: 400-watt power supply recommended. 60-watt max power consumption
- Package contents: ZT-70605-10M graphics card, DVI-to-VGA Adapter, User manual, Driver Disc
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website.
- NVIDIA GeForce driver
- Microsoft DirectX 11.2 (feature level 11_0)
- OpenGL 4.4
- Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8 x86/x64
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this graphics card with a 300 watt PSU?
Yes you can as long as you don't have a CPU with a very high TDP like one of the AMD 220w monsters.
Could I get most games at 60FPS 720p Ultra settings with this card?
Yes. If max out Skyrim at ultra with +50 mods running and get 60fps smooth it'll drop to 45 the lowest when a lot goes down.
Will this card output 4k at 60hz?
The display port should be used for any card at 4k. I would get a gtx 970 or amd equivalent which personally would say r290, 290x or the rebrand of the 290 which is the 380 or 380x. The gpu tests are usually off and I've owned both cards(gtx970 and r9 290). The 960 is lower end for 4k and only has a 128 bus I believe. It will still outperform the 750ti by a long shot though. I bought this for a pc I was building as a gift for a friend for max 1080p during games and while streaming. Wouldn't buy for 4k at all. It all depends on what you're using it for. Netflix at 4k then stick with it or try it. Any 4k gaming and I'd at least go above a 960 unless you have great cooling and overclock it(for the 960).
Add New FAQ
- Memory Speed 5400 MHz
- RAM 2 GB
- Processor 1033 MHz
- Screen Resolution 2560 x 1600 pixels