The Zotac NM10-B-E is a 1.66GHz Dual-Core Mini ITX WiFi Intel motherboard, that is a mini DTX platform. It is energy efficient, and uses minimal amounts of energy, making it truly eco-friendly.
The NM10-B-E comes with an integrated CPU socket with the Intel Atom processor, as well as having the Intel NM10 Express chipset. This model comes with a PCI Express x1 and PCI Express x16 (single-lane) expansion slots. It allows for 4 SATA connections, and has 10 USB 2.0 ports (6 on the back panel, and 4 on the pin header). It has a 667MHz front side bus and can hold up to 4GB RAM.
- mini Intel WiFi motherboard
- energy efficient
- integrated CPU socket - Intel Atom processor
- Intel NM10 Express chipset
- PCI Express x1 and PCI Express x16 expansion slots
- 4 SATA connections
- 10 USB 2.0 ports
- 667MHz FSB
- 4GB RAM memory
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 graphics processor