The Zotac IONITX-F-E is an N330 1.6GHz Dual-Core Mini ITX Intel Motherboard that is capable of WiFi. It has an onboard Atom N330 CPU and uses an nVidia ION chipset.
The IONITX-F-E is capable of delviering fluid and vivid High-definition video playback, due to the ION platform it uses. This system is 'mini' because it is ultra compact and compresses a lot of features into its small space, including being eco-friendly and energy-efficient with the NVIDIA ION graphics processor, maintaining regular levels of productivity while allowing Hi-Def video and blu-ray playback.
- Dual Core mini-ITX Intel Motherboard
- onboard Atom N330 CPU
- nVidia ION chipset
- NVIDIA ION graphics processor
- eco-friendly and energy efficient
- HD video playback
- 16 high-speed stream processors
- 533 MHz FSB
- 10 USB ports (6 on back panel, 4 on pin header)
- D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI video ports