For those looking to build the perfect home entertainment hub, Zotac offers the GF9300-D-E, a motherboard outfitted with advanced graphics technology and the capacity to connect with the market's fastest processors. At just 6.7" x 6.7", the mini ITX monitor is ideally suited for a mini-sized desktop frame, but comes packed with a NVIDIA GeForce 9300 graphics card for superior high definition Blu-ray playback and seamless advanced-graphics gameplay. To complement the high performance graphics, the GF9300-D-E comes equipped with Intel socket LGA775 processors for connecting to Intel Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, Pentium and Celeron processors at a max. speed of 1333Mhz. WiFi capability enables wireless internet surfing. For connectivity, Zotac has included an HDMI, a DDR2, and a high-definition audio port, room for 2 SATA 3.0 and 1 e.SATA 3.0 drives, PCI Express 2.0 x16 for expansion, and a total of 12 USB 2.0 ports. Included in the package with the motherboard are two SATA cables and one SATA power cable.
- NVIDIA GeForce 9300 graphics card for high definition graphics in Blu-ray and computer games
- Intel socket LGA775 sockets
- Supports Intel Core 2 Duo, Core 2 quad, Pentium and Celeron processors
- Maximum processor speed of 1333Mhz
- Supports DDR2 memory
- WiFi enabled
- HDMI port
- VGA port
- High-definition audio port
- 2 SATA 3.0 ports and one e.SATA 3.0 port for storage
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 for expansion
- 12 USB 2.0 ports
- Dimensions: 6.7" x 6.7"