This Zojirushi Mr Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar is designed to take food to work or school. It includes a stainless steel jar that holds four plastic containers of differing sizes with lids to hold foods separately. The jar is vacuum insulated to hold in heat or cold. One bowl has an insulated lid for hot or cold foods, one has a leak-resistant lid for soups or fruit cocktail, and the other two hold room temperature snacks. This set comes with a spork and a carrying bag.
- Round jar with 4 food bowls
- Holds hot or cold foods
- Vacuum-insulated stainless-steel construction
- Microwaveable bowls
- Bowl sizes are 15.2, 10.1, 9.5 and 6.8 ounces
- Main Bowl - The main bowl is 15.2 ounces and it holds the main course. This compartment keeps foods hot or cold for hours with its insulated lid and the outer container's vacuum insulation.
- Side Bowls - The two side bowls, including one 10.1-ounce and one 6.8-ounce, sit as the top. These are not insulated and are designed for room-temperature snacks.
- Soup Bowl - This bowl is 9-1/2 ounces and it holds soups, fruit cocktail and other foods with liquids. The lid minimizes leaks. This bowl goes at the bottom to stay hot or cold.
- Vacuum Insulation - The stainless steel outer container has vacuum insulation technology that keeps foods hot or cold for hours. There is no air between the layers of stainless steel so the temperature outside does not affect the contents and the food maintains its hot or cold temperature.
- Zippered carrying bag with strap
- Stainless steel outer container with lock and lid
- 6.8-ounce small side bowl with lid
- 10.1-ounce large side bowl with lid
- 15.2-ounce main bowl with lid
- 9-1/2-ounce soup bowl with gasket, valve and lid
- Forked spoon with cover and holder
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the food tip to the side while you carry it?
Yes, the bag only has a strap on one side so it tips.
How long does the food stay hot?
If you pack it in the morning, it's warm enough to eat it without heating it up at lunch time.
Add New FAQ