Zojirushi Home Bakery Mini breadmaker can be enjoyed 7 days a week, its 1 pound loaf is the ideal size for smaller households to savor the taste of freshly baked bread every day without waste. Its compact and slim design makes the Home Bakery Mini ideal for kitchens with limited countertop space.
Zojirushi breadmakers can do it almost automatically, but the warmth and the aroma of the bread as it fills your house are virtually the same as it was centuries ago. The technology may be new, but the anticipation of eating freshly baked bread never gets old.
- 1-lb. bread ideal for singles and smaller families
- Compact and slim design takes up minimal space in the kitchen
- Three bread textures to choose from: Regular, Firm or Soft
- Cookie/Pasta Dough setting to prepare homemade cookies and pasta
- French bread, dough, cake, and jam settings
- Quick baking cycle prepares breads in under 2 hours
- Crust control function allows you to select Regular or Light
- Menu settings include: basic bread (regular, firm), soft, French, dough, cookie/pasta dough, cake, jam and quick bread
- Durable non-stick baking pan and kneading blade
- Viewing window to watch the baking process
- 13-hour delay timer
- Includes an easy-to-follow instruction video, manual and recipe booklet
- cULus listed
This machine has three bread textures that you can choose, Regular, Firm or Soft. It also has regular and light crust control. Another new feature unique to this model is the cookie/pasta dough setting to prepare homemade cookies and pasta. The Quick baking cycle prepares breads in under 2 hours. Menu settings include Basic bread (regular, firm), soft, French, dough, cookie/pasta dough, cake, jam and quick bread. There is a view window on the lid to watch the baking process. This unit has a 13 hour delay timer and includes an easy-to-follow instruction video, manual and recipe booklet.
The Home Bakery Mini makes it easy to prepare a wide variety of breads, cakes, and fresh fruit jams as well as dough for rolls, croissants, pizza, pasta, cookies and more. It also has settings for French bread, dough, cake and jam.
- Jam - Don't sweat over the stove stirring the pot; the Home Bakery will do it for you automatically. Enjoy preservatives and additive free jam all year round.
- Cake - No need to get out the whisk or mixers; the Home Bakery will mix the ingredients AND automatically bake the cake for you.
- Dough - Prepares dough for you to shape and bake in the oven. Enjoy fun recipes such as pizza, bagels, brioche, pretzels, doughnuts and cinnamon rolls.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have problems slicing the bread, any suggestions?
Wait til it cools and slice with very sharp kitchen knife. Don't be tempted to slice while hot it will tear apart.
Trying to decide between the mini and the regular Zo, I'd like to use this machine to also rise dough- do you think it's big enough?
I'm not sure what you mean by rising dough. If you mean you just want the machine to prep the dough, it will work the same, just make a smaller ball of dough. The small machine yields enough for a 1 lb. loaf opposed to 2.5 with the large Zo. I like the smaller model for a number of reasons. It takes less space. It makes just enough for 2-3 people over a few days. And smaller loaves mean I can make different types without waste. I love my little Zo. I've never regretted purchasing the smaller model.
Does this leave a hole in the bottom of the loaf, or does the blade retract before baking?
A Zojirushi demonstrator suggested taking the dough out after second rise/before baking, giving it a quick knead (optional), and removing the blade(s) before returning the dough to the machine. There would then be only the tiny hole from the post.
Add New FAQ
- Capacity 1-lb.