The Zildjian ZBT Hi-Hats 13" is a set of hi-hats designed for sharp and focused sound. The aim of the design is to create an intense, high-pitched sound that cuts through other instruments even when a large number of performers are playing loudly. A sheet origin and lathing technique are used to create a louder sound, and the design supports a quick and bright tone that decays rapidly after being struck. These are made from sheets of uniform, high-quality bronze alloy with a precise lathing technique that ensures each unit sounds the same as the last for a predictable, consistent performance. The finish is highly polished to catch and reflect light.
- Intense, high-pitched sound
- Sheet origin and lathing techniques
- High-volume projection
- Speaks quickly and brightly when struck
- Rapid decay after being struck
- Made from sheets of uniform, high-quality bronze alloy
- Highly polished, brilliant finish