The Zhumell Mezzo Opera Glasses in Silver were designed specially for the opera to have a closer viewing experience. They have 3x magnification, a 25 mm objective lens and a center focus that requires no further adjustments when set. The glasses sit on a telescopic handle that extends to twice its length. The silver finish makes this pair of glasses fit its surroundings at the opera. It comes with a carrying case.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the size of these glasses and how much do they weigh?
These opera glasses are about 4.5 inches by 2.5 inches and they weigh about 8 ounces.
Add New FAQ
- 3x power for optimal magnification and field of view
- Features lorgnette handle that extends to double its length
- Center focus - once set, no adjustment needed
- Silver finish
- Objective Lens Diameter 25mm
- Opera Glasses Series Zhumell Mezzo Opera Glasses
Add New Resource