The Zhumell Commodore Brass Telescope was designed for a telescope enthusiast to stargaze and to view far away terrestrial objects. The brass refractor telescope has a copper-arc altazimuth mount and focuser that is set on a mahogany tripod. The telescope has a 1000 mm focal length, a 70 mm aperture and 40x magnification.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the size of the tripod that comes with this telescope?
The tripod has a full extension of 60 inches tall with 40-inch long tubes.
Does this telescope work to view land scenes?
Yes, you can use this telescope to see terrestrial views like mountains in addition to celestial views.
Are the images through this telescope upside-down or right-side-up?
When you look through this telescope, you see images right side up.
Add New FAQ
- Ideal for stargazing and terrestrial viewing
- Features brass body, copper mount, and focuser
- Altazimuth mount
- 40x magnification, 70mm objective lens
- Magnification 40x
- Telescopes Series Zhumell Brass Nautical Telescopes
- Optical Design Refractor
- Aperture 70mm
- Focal Length 1000mm
- Focal Ratio f/12.5
- Mount Design Altazimuth
- Limiting Magnitude 12.02
- Resolving Power 1.45 Arc Second
- User Level For the Enthusiast
Add New Resource