Weigh in at just 4.4 pounds. Equipped with an integrated tripod mount for use with any standard photographic tripod.
Where to buy
|Zhumell 20x80mm SuperGiant Astronomical Binoculars||$99.98||
|Zhumell 20x80mm SuperGiant Astronomical Binoculars||$119.98||
The Zhumell 20x80mm Super Giant Astronomical Binoculars weigh about 4.4 pounds. They come with a tripod mount, and they can be used with any standard photographic tripod. The tripod adapter can be adjusted to balance the weight of these binoculars. They feature BAK-4 prisms, multi-coated optics and enough magnification power to use for viewing long-distance landscapes, stargazing or for other pastimes or hobbies. It comes with a case and protective covers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it only celestial or both a terrestrial and celestial binocular?
This binocular can also be used for terrestrial applications. It is sold as a astronomy binocular simply because it's magnification is very powerful at 20x.
What is the maximum width at the eyepieces between the center of the lenses?
The maximum distance between the eyepieces is 2 7/8 inches.
Are the craters on the moon visible with these binoculars?
Yes, and quite a bit more.
Are these binoculars multi-coated? What kind of case comes with them? Are the lenses glass or plastic?
Yes, they are multi-coated. The lenses are glass, not plastic. It comes with a hard case.
Are these binoculars hand held or must they be used with a tripod, or both?
We'd recommend that you use the binoculars with a tripod. You can use them as hand held but it will not be the easiest.
Add New FAQ
- Extra-large field of view with crystal clarity from edge to edge
- BaK4 prisms for excellent light transmission
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Ultra-smooth center focus that's easy to operate
- Right diopter adjustment to fine-tune viewing
- Size Giant Binoculars
- Eye Relief 17mm
- Magnification 20x
- Objective Lens Diameter 80mm
- Field of View at 1000 Yards 168 ft.
- Angular Field of View 3.2 digrees
- Exit Pupil 4 mm
- Focus Type Center Focus
- Close Focusing Distance 70 ft.
- Binoculars Series Zhumell Astronomical Binoculars
- Lens Coating Fully Multi-Coated
- Prism Type Porro Prism Binoculars
- Prism Glass BaK-4
- Eyecups Roll Down
- Interpupillary Distance 57-70mm
- Twilight Factor 40
Add New Resource