Zhumell’s 50 mm Guide Scope gives the ability to take photos of space with a telescope. It works with a camera and a 1.25 inch CCD autoguider and it features a 162 mm focal length and a 50 mm aperture. This guide scope is lightweight at 16 ounces and it comes with a mount base and an adjustable dovetail bracket to install it.
- Compact guide scope for CCD autoguiders
- 50mm aperture with 162mm focal length (f/3.2)
- Adjustable dovetail bracket; includes mount base
- 1.25-inch aluminum parfocal ring
- Dimensions: 7L x 5W x 2.5H inches
- Focal Length 162mm
Add New Resource