ZeroEdge 2.4" Windshield/Dashboard Car DVR , HD Dash Cam, DVR Accident Video Recorder with 135°View Angle, Full HD 1080P with G-Sensor for Auto-Recording: Easy installation with a lockable suction cup mount, providing the flexible choices of recording the vehicle driving history at the windshield or dashboard.
Crystal clear full high definition video quality. Video resolutions: 1920*1080, 1280*720, 640*480 Video format/Video encoding/Audio encoding: AVI/H.264/AAC.Low light compensation, ensuring high video quality even for driving in the evening. One-button picture taking at the resolution of 5M pixels. Camera view angle of 135° with a rotatable arm, providing very wide view.
Different video/audio recording modes for different needs: Record video with the choices of 480p, 720p and 1080p at 30fps frame rate, Video frame rate: 30fps . Internal storage: 32M NORFLASH Still picture/photo resolution:5M pixels. External Storage support: Up to 32GB TF card time lapse recording, one-button emergency video recording and saving, one-button audio recording on/off. Manually adjustable brightness, contrast, white balance settings.
Smart and convenient recording/monitoring: Automatic ignition/motion/crash/vibration detection and recording with G-sensor, monitoring while parking, automatic display off for energy saving, automatic device off after engine off. Low light compensation ensures good video recroding quality even in the evening.
User friendly and simple operation with multiple languages and several buttons. Supported user interface languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese. Supported computer operating systems:Windows XP/Vista/7/8.The 16GB TF card in the package provides approximately a total of 4 hours of 1080p video recording storage (or even longer for videos with resolutions lower than 1080p). Seamless video recording in loop to ensure the efficient use of storage, which overwrites the unlocked oldest videos with the latest videos automatically.
- Automatic seamless video recording in loop to use the storage efficiently, with the earliest unlocked video clips being overwritten when reaching the storage card's maximal capacity. Customizable video clip length of 1, 3, 5 and 10 minutes.
- One-button audio recording on/off for privacy protection concerns. Manually adjustable microphone sensitivity when recroding audio.
- One-button picture taking at the resolution of 5M pixels.
- One-button emergency video recording and locking. - Customizable automatic display off while recording for energy saving.
- Ignition detection: The device is automatically turned on and recording when the engine starts, and automatically turned off shortly after the engine is off.
- Motion detection: The device automatically pauses video recording 30 seconds after the vehicle stops moving, and automatically resumes recording when the vehicle starts to move.
- Crash detection: Highly-sensitive G-sensor powered automatic video recording and video file locking when a collision or crash is detected. The sensitivity of the G-sensor can be set to low, mid and high levels.
- Vibration detection: In parking, the device is automatically turned on and recording when a vibration is detected.
- Monitoring while parking: Time Lapse Recording allows a quick and storage-saving overview record during parking (or while driving if manually set).
- ZeroEdge Car Dash Cam
- 16GB TF Card 1 * Suction Mount
- Micro USB Cable
- USB Car Charger
- User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it last on the battery?
With today's technology, charging cords are still necessary for recording for a long time, as recording (and screen display) is (are) very power consuming. Z1 can last roughly 15 minutes for continuous recording starting with a full battery (the LCD will be automatically turned off during recording to save battery during recording unless you force the LCD to be on). We also want to point out with the motion and vibration detection features, Z1 can turn itself on to record when it detects motion or vibration, and turn itself off soon after no more motion or vibration is detected anymore. This smart turning-off feature could save the battery and make the actual valid and useful recording time spanning a much longer time.
It says "external storage support: up to 32gb tf card ". what are the specs on the memory card needed? uhs-1/class 10 ?
We recommend TF cards of class 6 or higher for performance consideration.
Can I turn off (disable) the motion detection feature? I want it to remain on even when stopped.
Yes, you can turn off the motion detection feature in the Menu.
Add New FAQ
- Supported Operating Systems Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- External Storage Support Up to 32GB TF card
- Internal Storage 32M NORFLASH
- Still Picture/photo Resolution 14M pixels
- Video Resolutions 640*480, 1280*720, 1920*1080
- View Angle 135°
- Screen 2.4″
Add New Resource