The zBoost Soho Cell Phone Signal Booster gives a signal of up to 3,000 sq. feet that is designed to give a better indoor signal range for cell phones. It works with various service providers on different frequency bands. More than one person can use it at once.
- Extends cellular coverage for single or multiple users in homes or offices
- Gives up to 2500 square feet of coverage
- Dual-band device
- Works with 800/1900 MHz frequencies from all major carriers, including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, Alltel, Cricket and others (not compatible with Nextel)
- Omni-directional signal antenna
- Antenna can be installed indoors or outdoors
- Extends phone battery life
Frequently Asked Questions
Will it boost AT&T's 4G LTE iphones?
No, but it can boost the "non-LTE" AT&T systems.
Can it boost two cellular companies together?
Yes, it works for all of them.
Add New FAQ
- Power consumption 2.0A Max, 7W max signal, 3W standby
- Coverage Up to 3,000 square feet
- Networks 3G, HSPA, UMTS, 1xRTT, EVDO, EDGE, GPRS, GSM, CDMA
- PCS band supported C, F, E, B, D, A
- System Gain 60dB
- Frequency Downlink: 1930 to 1990 MHz, Uplink: 1850 to 1910 MHz