The globally patented Zazzol Wine Aerator uses multistage aeration that more effectively aerates wine as you pour. Other aerators only use a single aeration design. The unique design aerates in 3 steps: first wine is dispersed over a cone, then drains through 32 holes, and lastly air is injected into the tube before the wine exits the bottom and into the glass. The multistage aeration allowing wine spread out throughly and efficiently mixes oxygen with the wine to break down the tannins which can give wine an overly astringent, bitter taste. The Zazzol's multi stage aeration provides a more balanced finish while enhancing the aromas and flavors for the ideal glass of wine, every time!
- With this aerator no more waiting for wine to breathe. No more disappointing wines.
- The Zazzol wine aerator decanter transforms any wine to great wine instantly. Even less expensive wines will taste great. So next time when you unscrew the cap from that bottle of Chateau Chien Enrage, run it through the Zazzol wine aerator and calm that beastie right down.
- It literally opens up the flavors of the wine, reduces the bitterness and enhances all the flavors.
- The Zazzol wine aerator decanter comes in a stunning black gift box and is guaranteed to impress that special someone.
- No leaks or drips from aerator's side aeration holes which can leak wine when pouring too quickly.
- No aeration holes on the side which may accidentally be covered by a finger leading to insufficient aeration.
- No overflow problems which may occur when pouring too quickly into an aerator with a small cavity
- No neck leaking or fitting problems found in pourer-style aerators
- Zazzol Wine Aerator
- An elegant, easy-fit aerator stand
- Cool Multi Purpose Gift Box
- Travel pouch
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it need a filter?
No filter needed. That is to say, the wine aerator does not use a filter.
Does this easy to clean?
It is easy to rinse with water or you can put it in the dishwasher. The main problem is that residual wine will drip from the aerator into the holding cup, so you have to clean everything after each use.
Add New FAQ
- Origin China
Add New Resource