ZAQ Allay activates your senses to soothe and invigorate your mind, body, and spirit. ZAQ uses LiteMist Technology to break up the blending of essential (or fragrant) oil and water into mist of micro-particles and disperses them into the air. Benefit from the aromatherapy of the oils, and the ionising and humidifying effect of the water vapour. No heating or burning means the properties of the oil are not broken down.Low energy use. Safe auto off when water runs out.
- Advanced LiteMist Aromatherapy Technology With Auto Shut off
- Operates up to 3-4 Hours, No condensation
- LED soft mood lighting, with favourite color selection & No Light ModeOperates up to 3-4 Hours, No condensation
- Your body will be gradually relaxed, and your skin will be moisturized at the same time
- Includes ZAQ Allay & A/C Adapter, Oil Sold Seperatly
- Clean after several uses to avoid oil build up
Frequently Asked Questions
The diffuser stops working randomly with the liquid still in it. Do I have a bad diffuser?
I had the same problem earlier on, so I contacted the manufacturer and thought that i would be returning this. I got a prompt response. Basically it happens when oil builds up on the bottom (too much oil used or some of my oil seem to cause a problem more than others). They just told me to clean it well and dry overnight, which I did and it worked like a charm. Now I just rinse it with hot water before use and once a while put a tiny drop of Dawn in it and clean/dry with q-tip. I've had it for several months now and hadn't had any problems. It's in my kiddos' room and we use it nightly, they won't go to sleep without it. I do use it in the living room here and there too, as needed.
Is this a dual voltage 110/220?
I like to sleep in a pitch black room. Does this machine produce any light after the light is turned off?
Yes the button glows pretty bright.
Add New FAQ
- Operate Time Up to 3-4 hours
Add New Resource