- Zalman's CPU Coolers do not generate noise and vibration in Silent Mode.
- The heat dissipating material of the Flower HeatSink (FHS) is Pure Copper.
- Separation of the FHS from the CPU fan prevents transfer of the fan's vibration to the CPU.
- By utilizing a 92mm fan, both the CPU and the motherboard chipset are cooled.
- The cooling fan can be mounted at any desired location, making it compatible with virtually all computer cases and motherboards. (Note: computer cases that have the power supply covering the CPU can not be used)
- With the included adjustable fan speed connector, the user can freely adjust the CPU fan's RPM.
- CPU can be cooled to a temperature sufficiently below the temperature required by the CPU manufacturer in Silent Mode.
Add New Resource