The Yongnuo YN-560 II Speedlight Flash for Canon and Nikon is a manual flash. It comes with multi mode, which provides a number of quick flashes to capture movement with a stroboscopic effect. This flash works with a variety of Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus and Panasonic cameras. It includes functions like an LCD display and an indicator that shows when the battery is low.
- Fine tuning the output power
- Multi-flash lighting application
- The use of external charging box
- High-speed continuous shooting
- Built-in wide-angle diffuse
- LCD Display
- Power Low Indicator / Battery Warning
- Multi Mode Function: This function provides a series of rapid flashes for a stroboscopic effect
- Slave Sensor Cover Design
- Canon EOS5D,5D Mark II, 1Ds Mark [ IV / III / II / I ], 1D Mark [ III / II N/ II / I],7D, 60D ,50D, 40D, 30D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D , 300D,1100D,1000D
- Nikon D3s, D3x, D3, D700, D300s, D300,D200,D100, D90, D80, D70s, D7000,D5100, D5000, D3100,D3000, D60, D40X
- Pentax K-7, K-x, K-m, K20D, K10D, K200D, K100D,
- Olympus E5, E3, E30, E300, E620, E520, E420, E450, E-P2, E-PL2, E-PL1
- Panasonic G10GK, GH2GK, GH1GK, G2GK, G1GK, GF2GK, GF1GK
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this flash work with a Sony NEX-6?
This flash can work with any camera on slave mode.
Can this flash work in the hot shoe on a Nikon D5200?
How do you set it up to work with the Canon T2I?
It is manual so you need to learn how to use the flash and how to adjust it for the environment's lighting.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource