Yonanas turns frozen fruit and other flavorings into a delicious, healthy soft-serve treat. The unit combines frozen bananas and any additional fruit or chocolate and instantly churns the ingredients to produce a treat with the texture of frozen yogurt or soft-serve ice cream, but without the additional fat, sugar, or preservatives. The chute easily accepts berries, sliced mango, or cantaloupe along with frozen banana, and the integrated spinning blade mashes and incorporates the fruit into a silky-smooth confection with the texture of soft-serve ice cream or yogurt. The chute, plunger, and blade are dishwasher safe.This is only designed for US market. Yonanas model 902 includes instructions and a list of recipes. Plugs into AC. 14"H x 7.5"W x 6"D. Designed for use in United States and Canada only. Warranty does not apply elsewhere.
- Instantly turns frozen fruit and other flavorings into a delicious and healthy treat
- Looks and tastes like soft serve ice cream soft-serve ice cream without additional fat, sugar, or preservatives
- Fast and easy to clean; Chute, plunger and blade are all dishwasher safe
- Includes instructions and a list of recipes
- Yonanas creates a zero fat, zero cholesterol snack that is full of fiber, vitamins and minerals
- It is a decadent and guilt-free treat that can be enjoyed at breakfast, lunch, dinner or anytime
- Yonanas is fast and easy to clean
- Includes recipe book
- Chute, plunger and blade are dishwasher safe
Frequently Asked Questions
Mine always seems to come out in two lines with frosted icy bananas. It isn't very pleasant. Is there something I am doing wrong?
Hi Amelia, This may seem like a silly question, but are your chopping the bananas into small pieces before you freeze them or are you freezing them whole? I have never experienced your issue. I cut the bananas into 3/4" pieces. I hope you have resolved your issue.
Yonana Machine: Do all recipes need to be made with bannanas?
Nope. They can be made without bananas. Watermelon, blueberries, strawberries, etc. You can use whatever fruits you'd like.
Would it be feasible to make these on the spot for about a dozen people at a birthday party?
It sure would; it takes about 1-2 minutes at the most to make a serving; but be sure to check directions--I think you need to let it rest every 5 minutes or so in between running it.
Add New FAQ