7.2-channel Wi-Fi Built-In high performance Network AV Receiver. Supports the latest HDMI version, 4K up scaling, AirPlay and HTC Connect. YPAO R.S.C. and YPAO Volume ensure optimum system sound quality and balance. Multi-zone operation allows system expansion.
- 4K 60p video upscaling and graphic user interface
- Powered independent Zone 2 speaker function105 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 2-ch driven)90 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.09% THD, 2-ch driven)
- AirPlay and HTC Connect device streaming
- Spotify, Pandora, Rhapsody, SiriusXM Internet Radio and vTuner Internet radio streaming services. MHL front HDMI port.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) = 435 x 171 x 364 mm (with antenna: 435 x 234 x 378 mm); 17-1/8" x 6-3/4" x 14-3/8" (with antenna: 17-1/8" x 9-1/4" x 14-7/8")
This AV receiver's HDMI input / output supports 4K Ultra HD video image pass-through. It also can perform 4K Ultra HD upscaling to boost a lower resolution image to super high definition resolution. This ensures compatibility with the latest super high resolution video formats. This version of HDMI supports 4K Ultra HD 50 / 60p input for expanding super high definition resolution 4K Ultra HD broadcasting.
Wi-Fi built in capability allows wireless connection with your household wireless router, greatly simplifying system connections to enjoy network audio and music streaming services. If no Wi-Fi router is available, the unique Wireless Direct feature not only allows you to stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet via the AV Controller App's Music Play feature, AirPlay, etc., but also control your receiver using the AV Controller App.
This AV receiver provides a variety of network functions that enable you to access more sources and also enhance operation. You can connect the receiver to a PC to enjoy Internet radio, Pandora, Rhapsody, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet Radio and operate your system via WebBrowser Control. The AV Controller App (from iTunes or Google Play) lets you control various functions from your iPod, iPhone, iPad or Android phones / tablets.
This AV Controller App will turn your smartphone or tablet into a Wi-Fi smart remote control for your Yamaha network products. This App provides the flexibility to control input, volume, DSP modes and multizone operations. This App not only controls Yamaha AV Receivers, it also controls Yamaha Blu-ray Disc Players, supporting various functions including Play, Stop and Forward.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this device having dual volt switch to select 110 or 220 volt or it will automatically work in between 110 to 220 volt?
This does NOT have the dual voltage switch. In the owners manual, in the diagram of the back of the unit, it states that this switch is only present on "general" models, whatever that means.
Does this receiver support HDCP2.2 in addition to HDMI 2.0?
The RX-V677 supports the latest version of HDMI, which allows for 4k/60p and 3D video passthrough. The receiver supports HDCP version 1.4.
Add New FAQ
- Powered Zone Zone 2
4K Ultra HD Pass-through
- Output Power 105 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- Channel 7.2
- Batteries 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Origin Made in USA or Imported