The Yamaha NS-F310 are 2-way bass-reflex floorstanding speakers that fall in the lower half of Yamaha's Performance Series of speakers. They are designed to bring out the best of HD sound sources, with high-fidelity music reproduction. They have dual 3-1/8" cones, which are made from light weight aluminum for extremely clear, high resolution bass sound and one 1-1/8" soft dome tweeter with a Neodymium magnet. They have a precision-shaped cabinet with high-tech sandblasted aluminum baffle front panel and stand 41-5/16" tall with a slim 9-5/16" x 9-5/16" width and depth so they match any slim panel TV. They sit on heavy duty, round, steel base anchor speaker stands and have a detachable front speaker grille. The Yamaha NS-F310 are available in beech as the NS-F310BH, in black as the NS-F310BL and in brown as the NS-F310BR.
- Recommended Usage: Floorstanding Speakers
- Type: 2-Way Bass Reflex Design
- Woofers: Dual 3 1/8" Aluminum Cone
- Tweeters: 1 1/8" Soft Dome
- Gold-Plated Brass Extruded Terminals
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 45 kHz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Input Power (Maximum / Nominal): 120W / 40W
- Crossover Frequencies: 4kHz
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 9 5/16" x 41 5/16" x 9 5/16"
- Product Weight (lbs. each): 17.6 lbs