The Yamaha NS-F210 are 2-way bass-reflex floorstanding speakers that fall in the lower half of Yamaha's Performance Series of speakers. Is is designed to maximize the potential of HD sound sources for both movies and music. They have 3-1/8" cones, a 7/8" balanced dome tweeter and puts out a maximum 120 watts of power. They stand 41-5/16" tall with a slim 9-5/16" x 9-5/16" width and depth so they match any slim panel TV. They sit on heavy duty, round, steel base anchor speaker stands and have a detachable front speaker grille. The Yamaha NS-B210 are available in black as the NS-F210BL, brown as the NS-F210BR, piano black as the NS-F210PN and white as the NS-F210WH.
- Recommended Usage: Floorstanding Speakers
- Type: 2-Way Bass Reflex
- Woofers: Dual 3 1/8" Cone
- Tweeters: 7/8" Balanced Dome
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 45 kHz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Input Power (Maximum / Nominal): 120W / 40W
- Crossover Frequencies: 8kHz
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 9 5/16" x 41 5/16" x 9 5/16"
- Product Weight (lbs. each): 16.1 lbs.