The Yamaha NS-C700 is a 2-way, acoustic suspension center channel speaker engineered to work with other CS-700 series speakers. It features dual advanced PMD (Polyer-injected Mica Diaphragm) 5” woofers and a 1-1/8” aluminum dome tweeter with a DC-Diaphragm. The tweeter’s diaphragm boasts an extra-powerful Neodymium magnet that can reproduce frequencies up to 100 kHz, cited as exceptionally impressive considering the tweeter’s miniscule size. Additional features of the Yamaha NS-C700 include a three-way mitered-joint construction, gold-plated brass extruded terminals, and a lavish piano finish.
“Listeners should team one NS-C700 center channel speaker with the other speakers in Yamaha’s Custom NS-700 series, including dual front channel speakers (NS-F700), two surround sound bookshelf speakers (NS-B700), and a subwoofer (NS-SW700).”
- 2-Way, Acoustic Suspension Center
- Dual Advanced PMD Cone Woofers
- Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- Gold-Plated Brass Extruded Terminals
- Recommended Usage: Center Speaker
- Type: 2-Way Acoustic Suspension
- Woofers: Dual 5” Advanced PMD Cone
- Tweeters: 1-1/8” Aluminum Dome
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 50 kHz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Input Power (Maximum / Nominal): 160W / 40W
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 19 11/16" x 6 11/16" x 6 11/16"
- Product Weight (lbs. each): 15.4