The Yamaha NS-C310 is a 2-way bass-reflex center speaker that falls in the lower end of Yamaha's Performance Series of speakers. It is designed to bring out the best of HD sound sources, with high-fidelity music reproduction. It features quad 2-1/2" cones made from light weight aluminum for extremely clear, high resolution bass sound and one 1-1/8" dome tweeter with a Neodymium magnet. It has a precision-shaped cabinet with high-tech sandblasted aluminum baffle front panel and it sits 17-5/16" x 3-11/16" x 4-15/16". The Yamaha NS-C310 is available in beech as the NS-C310BH, in black as the NS-C310BL and in brown as the NS-C310BR.
- Recommended Usage: Center Speaker
- Type: 2-Way Accoustic Suspension
- Woofers: Quad 2 1/2" Aluminum Cone
- Tweeters: 1 1/8" Soft Dome
- Gold-Plated Brass Extruded Terminals
- Frequency Response: 90 Hz - 45 kHz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Input Power (Maximum / Nominal): 120W / 40W
- Crossover Frequencies: 6kHz
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 5/16" x 3 11/16" x 4 15/16"
- Product Weight (lbs. each): 6.4 lbs.