The Yamaha NS-C210 is a 2-way bass-reflex center speaker that is the base model center speaker in Yamaha's Performance Series of speakers. Is is designed to maximize the potential of HD sound sources for both movies and music. It has dual 3-1/8" cones, a 7/8" balanced dome tweeter and puts out a maximum 120 watts of power. The woofers use light aluminum cones for an extra-fast response. It is only 13-3/8" x 4-1/8" x 5-3/16" and its slim design matches slim panel TVs. The Yamaha NS-C210 is available in black as the NS-C210BL, brown as the NS-C210BR, piano black as the NS-C210PN and white as the NS-C210WH.
- Recommended Usage: Center Speaker
- Type: 2-Way Bass Reflex
- Woofers: Dual 3 1/8" Cone
- Tweeters: 7/8" Balanced Dome
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz - 45 kHz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Input Power (Maximum / Nominal): 120W / 40W
- Crossover Frequencies: 8kHz
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 13 3/8" x 4 1/8" x 5 3/16"
- Product Weight (lbs. each): 4.4 lbs.