The Yamaha NS- B750 is a 2-way, bass reflex bookshelf speaker not attached to any specific series, but best used as a replacement to the inferior NS-B700 speaker from the Yamaha NS-700 series. It features a larger advanced PMD (Polyer-injected Mica Diaphragm) 5” woofer and a 1-1/8” aluminum dome tweeter with a DC-Diaphragm. The most notable advancement is the NS-B750’s rounded top panel and trapezoidal cabinet, which both work together to reduce vertical and horizontal standing waves. Additional features of the Yamaha NS-B750 include a three-way miltered-joint construction, gold-plated brass extruded terminals, and a lavish piano finish.
- 2-Way, Acoustic Suspension Bookshelf
- Advanced PMD Cone
- Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- Gold-Plated Brass Extruded Terminals
- Recommended Usage: Bookshelf Speakers
- Type: 2-Way Bass Reflex
- Woofers: 5” Advanced PMD Cone
- Tweeters: 1-1/8” Aluminum Dome
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 50 kHz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Input Power (Maximum / Nominal): 120W / 30W
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 7 13/16" x 13 13/16" x 11 7/16"
- Product Weight (lbs. each): 14.8