The Yamaha NS-B700 is a 2-way, acoustic suspension bookshelf speaker designed for surround sound channels. It features an advanced PMD (Polyer-injected Mica Diaphragm) 4” woofer and a 1-1/8” aluminum dome tweeter with a DC-Diaphragm. The tweeter’s diaphragm boasts an extra-powerful Neodymium magnet that can reproduce frequencies up to 100 kHz, cited as exceptionally impressive considering the tweeter’s miniscule size. Additional features of the Yamaha NS-B700 include a three-way miltered-joint construction, gold-plated brass extruded terminals, and a lavish piano finish.
“Listeners should team a pair of NS-B700 bookshelf speakers with the other speakers in Yamaha’s Custom NS-700 series, including two front channel speakers (NS-F700), one center channel speaker (NS-C700), and a subwoofer (NS-SW700).”
- 2-Way, Acoustic Suspension Bookshelf
- Advanced PMD Cone Woofer
- Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- Gold-Plated Brass Extruded Terminals
- Recommended Usage: Bookshelf Speakers
- Type: 2-Way Acoustic Suspension
- Woofers: 4” Advanced PMD Cone
- Tweeters: 1-1/8” Aluminum Dome
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz - 50 kHz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Input Power (Maximum / Nominal): 120W / 30W
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 5 15/16" x 10 5/8" x 6 1/16"
- Product Weight (lbs. each): 7.7