The Yamaha NS-B310 are full-range acoustic suspension bookshelf speakers that fall in the lower end in Yamaha's Performance Series of speakers. They are designed to bring out the best of HD sound sources, with high-fidelity music reproduction. They have dual 3-1/8" cones, which are made from light weight aluminum for extremely clear, high resolution bass sound and deliver a maximum of 120 watts. They have a precision-shaped cabinet with high-tech sandblasted aluminum baffle front panel and they are only 4-3/16" x 7-7/8" x 5" so they can be placed virtually anywhere. The Yamaha NS-B310 are available in beech as the NS-B310BH, in black as the NS-B310BL and in brown as the NS-B310BR.
- Recommended Usage: Bookshelf Speakers
- Type: Full-range Accoustic Suspension
- Woofers: Dual 3 1/8" Aluminum Cone
- Gold-Plated Brass Extruded Terminals
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 35 kHz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Input Power (Maximum / Nominal): 120W / 40W
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 4 3/16" x 7 7/8" x 5"
- Product Weight (lbs. each): 3.5 lbs. / each