The Yamaha NS-B210 are full-range acoustic suspension bookshelf speakers that are the base model in Yamaha's Performance Series of speakers. They are designed to maximize the potential of HD sound sources for both movies and music. They have dual 3-1/8" cones, deliver a maximum of 120 watts and have an impedance of 6 ohms. They are only 4-1/8" x 8-7/16" x 5-3/16" so they can be placed virtually anywhere, and their slim design is a good match for flat-panel TVs. The Yamaha NS-B210 are available in black as the NS-B210BL, brown as the NS-B210BR, piano black as the NS-B210PN and white as the NS-B210WH.
- Recommended Usage: Bookshelf Speakers
- Type: Full-range Accoustic Suspension
- Woofers: Dual 3 1/8" Cone
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz - 35 kHz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Input Power (Maximum / Nominal): 120W / 40W
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 4 1/8" x 8 7/16" x 5 3/16"
- Product Weight (lbs. each): 3.5 lbs.