The Yamaha NS-777 is a 3-way, bass reflex, and STANDALONE tower speaker not tied to any specific Yamaha series. It utilizes a bass-reflex design that allows it to be used for main channels. Behind its sophisticated cabinets lie dual 8” Polymer-Injected Mica Diaphragm (PMD) cone woofers, a 5” midrange cone driver, and a 1” aluminum dome tweeter. Both the midrange and tweeter utilize Yamaha’s exclusive waveguide horns, which ensure that sound waves reaching one’s ears are coming directly from the unit, rather than being reflected off the walls. Additional features of the Yamaha NS-777 include an internally-wired ‘Monster Cable’ that ensures a clear signal, magnetic shielding for protection from TV/Video-monitor signals, and a Bi-Wiring Capability—separate +/- terminals for the woofer(s) and other driver(s) reduces modulation in distortion.
The Yamaha NS-777 is a step up from the NS-555, which only employs 6-1/2” woofers, versus 8”. The NS-777 is compatible with the NS-325, NS-525, and NS-700 series.
- 2-Way, Acoustic Suspension Bookshelf
- Dual PMD Cone Woofers
- Midrange Cone w/Horn
- Aluminum Dome Tweeter w/Horn
- Monster Cable
- Magnetic Shielding
- Bi-Wiring Terminals
- Speaker Stands (Included)
- Recommended Usage: Front Speakers
- Type: 3-Way Bass Reflex Design
- Woofers: Dual 8” PMD Cones
- Midrange Driver: 5” Cone w/Waveguide Horn
- Tweeter: 1” Aluminum Dome w/Waveguide Horn
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 35 kHz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Input Power (Maximum / Nominal): 250W / 100W
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 10-7/8" x 43-5/16" x 15-3/8"
- Product Weight (lbs. each): 53.7