The Yamaha NS-SW325 is a stereo subwoofer designed to work with other CS-325 speaker products. It features an ultra-powerful 8” subwoofer cone with Advanced YST II and QD-Bass technology that outputs up to 170W of power. The QD-Bass system radiates sound in 4 horizontal directions, while the YST II system produces stable, energetic low-range tones between 50 to 150 Hz. A notable feature of the Yamaha NS-SW325 is its Bass Action Selector System (BASS), per which users can choose between Music and Movie modes with the simple flip of a switch. The system then automatically adjusts interior settings for optimal sound reproduction.
“Listeners should team a NS-SW325 subwoofer with the other speakers products in Yamaha’s Custom NS-325 series, including dual floorstanding speakers (NS-325F), two rear surround sound speakers (NS-M325), and one center channel speaker (NS-C325).”
- QD Bass Technology
- Magnetic Shielding
- High Efficiency Power Amplifier
- Phase Control
- Auto Standby
- BASS (Bass Action Selector system)
- Advanced YST Technology: Advanced YST II
- Multi-Range Driver: 8" Cone
- High Cut Filter: 50 - 150 Hz
- Dynamic Power: 170 W
- Frequency Response: 25 - 180 Hz
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 12-3/8" x 14-15/16" x 14-3/4"
- Product Weight (lbs.): 28.7 lbs.