The Yamaha YST-RSW300 is an advanced subwoofer that provides up to 270 watts of dynamic power. The subwoofer features Yamaha's advanced YST II technology in which the speaker and amplifier work together to cancel impedence and provide a high level of performance. It is designed with a front-firing 10" long-stroke cone driver and a linear port to minimize extraneous noise. The YST-RSW300 offers a frequency response of 20 to 160 Hz and includes a selectable high cut filter of 40 to 140 Hz. It features a high efficiency amplifier which delivers a high level of power output while minimizing power consumption. The subwoofer is also eco-friendly and has an auto standby feature and phase control. The subwoofer comes in a black finish and has a suggested retail price of $350.
- Advanced YST II Technology
- PWM Digital Drive High Efficiency Amplifier
- Front-Firing Design
- Linear Port
- 10" Long-Stroke Cone Driver
- High Cut Filter 40 - 140 Hz
- Magnetically Shielded
- Auto Standby /w Sensitivity Selector
- Low Standby Power Consumption
- Power Handling: 270W Dynamic
- Phase Control (Normal or Reverse)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 160Hz
- Available Finishes: Black
- Dimensions: 14-5/8" x 15-3/4" x 16-7/16"