The Yamaha NS-SW700 is a stereo subwoofer designed to work with other CS-700 speaker products. It features an ultra-powerful 10” subwoofer cone with Advanced YST II and QD-Bass technology that outputs up to 300W of power. Plus, it hosts a linear port that enhances bass, while also minimizing unwanted extraneous noise. A notable feature of the Yamaha NS-SW700 is its Bass Action Selector System (BASS), per which users can choose between Music and Movie modes with the simple flip of a switch. The system then automatically adjusts interior settings for optimal sound reproduction.
“Listeners should team a NS-SW700 subwoofer with the other speakers products in Yamaha’s Custom NS-700 series, including dual floorstanding speakers (NS-F700), two rear surround sound speakers (NS-B700), and one center channel speaker (NS-C700).
- QD Bass Technology
- Magnetic Shielding
- High Efficiency Power Amplifier
- Phase Control (Normal or Reverse)
- Auto Standby (High, Low and Off)
- BASS (Bass Action Selector system)
- Advanced YST Technology: YST - II
- Multi-Range Driver: 10" Cone
- High Cut Filter: 40 - 140 Hz
- Dynamic Power: 300 W
- Frequency Response: 20 - 160 Hz
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 16" x 17 1/2" x 16"
- Product Weight (lbs.): 46.3 lbs.