The Yamaha NS-SW310 is lower model subwoofer from Yamaha which features YST II technology. It is designed to bring out the best of HD sound sources, with high-fidelity music reproduction. It features a PWM digital drive high efficiency amplifer that delivers 160 watts of dynamic power to the 8" cone and the linear port gives a smoother bass with less unwanted noise. It has as ultra slim design that sits only 7-7/8" x 18-5/8" x 15-15/16" making it a good match for slim panel TVs and for easy placement. Advanced Yamaha Active Servo Technology II (Advanced YST II) is a unique Yamaha system in which the speaker and amplifier work together to cancel impedance to the speaker for a more linear motion. This helps give highest levels of sound pressure and overall performance. The Yamaha NS-SW310 is available in beech as the NS-SW310BH, in black as the NS-SW310BL and in brown as the NS-SW310BR.
- Advanced YST Technology: YST - II
- High Efficiency Power Amplifier
- Multi-Range Driver: 8" Cone
- Magnetic Shielding
- High Cut Filter: 40 - 140 Hz
- Phase Control (Normal or Reverse)
- Auto Standby: (High, Low and Off)
- BASS (Bass Action Selector system)
- Dynamic Power: 160 W
- Frequency Response: 26 - 160 Hz
- Slim Design to Match Plasma Displays and Flat TVs
- Product Dimensions: (W x H x D) 7 7/8" x 18 5/8" x 15 15/16"
- Product Weight (lbs.): 30.9 lbs.