The Yamaha NS-SW210 is the base model subwoofer from Yamaha which features YST II technology. Is is designed to maximize the potential of HD sound sources for both movies and music. It has as ultra slim design that sits only 6-9/16" x 17-1/16" x 14-7/16" making it a good match for slim panel TVs and for easy placement. It has 100 watts of dynamic power that drives the 6-1/2" cone and the linear port gives a smoother bass with less unwanted noise. Advanced Yamaha Active Servo Technology II (Advanced YST II) is a unique Yamaha system in which the speaker and amplifier work together to cancel impedance to the speaker for a more linear motion. This helps give highest levels of sound pressure and overall performance. The Yamaha NS-SW210 is available in black as the NS-SW210BL, brown as the NS-SW210BR, piano black as the NS-SW210PN and white as the NS-SW210WH.
- Advanced YST Technology YST - II
- Multi-Range Driver: 6 1/2" Cone
- Magnetic Shielding
- High Cut Filter: 40 - 140 Hz
- Phase Control (Normal or Reverse)
- Auto Standby: (High, Low and Off)
- BASS (Bass Action Selector system)
- Dynamic Power: 100 W
- Frequency Response: 30 - 160 Hz
- Slim Design to Match Plasma Displays and Flat TVs
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 6 9/16" x 17 11/16" x 14 7/16"
- Product Weight (lbs.): 22 lbs