The Yamaha NS-333 is a 2-way, bass reflex, and surround sound STANDALONE bookshelf speaker not tied to any specific Yamaha series. Its bass-reflex design can be used for main or surround channels and incorporates a 5” Polymer-Injected Mica Diaphragm (PMD) cone and a 1” aluminum dome tweeter with a waveguide horn. The horn helps ensure that the sound waves reaching one’s ears are coming directly from the unit, rather than being reflected off the walls. Additional features of the Yamaha NS-333 include an internally-wired ‘Monster Cable’ that ensures a clear signal, magnetic shielding for protection from TV/Video-monitor signals, and an Elliptical Form cabinet with a high gloss black piano finish.
The NS-333 is compatible with the NS-325, NS-525, and NS-700 series.
- 2-Way, Acoustic Suspension Bookshelf
- PMD Cone Woofer
- Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- Waveguide Horn
- Monster Cable
- Magnetic Shielding
- Elliptical Form Cabinet
- Recommended Usage: Surround Speakers
- Type: 2-Way Bass Reflex Design
- Woofers: 5” PMD Cone
- Tweeter: 1” Aluminum Dome w/Waveguide Horn
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz - 33 kHz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Input Power (Maximum / Nominal): 150W / 60W
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 7-7/8" x 12-5/8" x 8-3/8"
- Product Weight (lbs. each): 12.1