The Yamaha RX-Z11 ($5499) is the flagship A/V receiver in Yamaha's 2007 product line. It boasts an impressive 11.2 channels with 140 Watts delivered to 7 channels, and 50 Watts to the other 4. It has similar features to the much less expensive Yamaha RX-V3800 ($1699), but adds WiFi, and a 4 more channels. The other 2 models in the product line are the Yamaha RX-V1800 and Yamaha RX-V3800.
- 11.2 channel receiver, 140 watts per channel for 7 channels, 50 watts per channel for additional 4 channels
- 5 HDMI 1.3a inputs, with HDMI upconversion; 2 HDMI outputs
- Onboard decoding for Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Ethernet jack with the ability to play MP3, WMA, and WAV files from up to four PCs, plus Internet radio
- 2 USB ports capable of reading USB Mass storage devices, including FAT32-formatted hard drives up to 2 terabytes
- HD radio tuner
- Multiroom functionality for four zones, with component video output for the second zone.
The RX-Z11 is expected to be available in November 2007.