The Yamaha RX-V567 is a 3D-ready home theater receiver released in May, 2010. As the flagship model in the RX series, this receiver has more connectivity options in comparison to the entry and mid-level models. Unlike the lower end Yamaha RX-V367, this model supports the latest high definition audio codecs, such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD. Compared to the RX-V467, this receiver has 2 additional audio channels at 7.1, and support analog-to-HDMI video upscaling. In terms of output power, each channel is capable of 90 watts. Also featured is Yamaha’s Cinema DSP audio effects system for optimizing movie audio tracks. A total of 4 HDMI, 2 Component and 5 Composite video inputs are available on the unit’s back panel. A set of 2 Coaxial and optical audio inputs are also included. This unit can be used with optional Bluetooth and iPod docks, allowing for several ways to get music from other devices into the Yamaha RX-V567.
- Channels: 7.1 (90W x 5)
- 3D ready
- Cinema DSP Digital / Silent Cinema
- Compressed Music Enhancer
- Scene buttons (BD/DVD, TV, CD and Radio)
- iPod and Bluetooth dock (optional)
- Front panel mini jack input
- Analog video-to-HDMI upconversion
- Deep color HDMI support
- Video input: 4 x HDMI, 2x Component, 5x Composite
- Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Digital EX / Dolby Pro Logic IIx /
- DTS-HD Master Audio / DTS ES
- Dolby Digital / Dolby ProLogic II / DTS Digital Surround
- Dimensions & weight: 17-1/8" x 6" x 14-3/8", 18.7lbs.