The Yamaha RX-V467 is a 3D-ready home theater receiver released in May, 2010. As the mid-level model in the RX series, this receiver has more connectivity options in comparison to the entry-level and high-end models. Unlike the Yamaha RX-V367, this model supports Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD audio codecs in addition to YPAO automatic system calibration. Compared to the RX-V567, this receiver does not support analog-to-HDMI video upscaling. This receiver comes with Yamaha’s exclusive Cinema DSP audio effects system for enhancing in-movie soundtracks. In terms of output power, this 5.1 channel system is capable of 105 watts per channel. A total of 4 HDMI, 2 Component and 5 Composite video inputs are available. A set of 2 Coaxial and optical audio inputs are also available on the unit’s rear. This unit can be used with optional Bluetooth and iPod docks, allowing for several ways to get music from other devices into the Yamaha RX-V467.
- Channels: 5.1 (105W x 5)
- 3D ready
- Cinema DSP Digital
- Silent Cinema
- Compressed Music Enhancer
- Scene buttons (BD/DVD, TV, CD and Radio)
- iPod and Bluetooth dock (optional)
- Front panel mini jack input
- Deep color HDMI support
- Video input: 4 x HDMI, 2x Component, 5x Composite
- Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Digital EX / Dolby Pro Logic IIx /
- DTS-HD Master Audio / DTS ES
- Dolby Digital / Dolby ProLogic II / DTS Digital Surround
- Dimensions & weight: 17-1/8" x 6" x 14-3/8", 18.5lbs.