The Yamaha RX-V367 is a 3D-ready home theater receiver released in May, 2010. As the base model in the RX series, this receiver offers basic connectivity options in comparison to the middle and high-end models. Unlike the Yamaha RX-V467 and RX-V567, this model does not support analog-to-HDMI video upscaling, an onscreen display or Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD audio codec support. The RX-V367 does support standard Dolby Digital and DTS surround sound, and comes with Yamaha’s proprietary Cinema DSP audio effects system for enhancing movie soundtracks. In terms of output power, this 5.1 channel system is capable of 100 watts per channel. A total of 4 HDMI, 2 Component and 4 Composite video inputs are available. Coaxial and optical audio inputs are also compatible. This unit is compatible with an optional Bluetooth dock, allowing for A2DP music streaming to the receiver. Apple iPod connectivity is also supported through a docking system.
- Channels: 5.1 (100W x 5)
- 3D ready
- Cinema DSP Digital
- Silent Cinema
- Compressed Music Enhancer
- Scene buttons (BD/DVD, TV, CD and Radio)
- iPod and Bluetooth dock (optional)
- Front panel mini jack input
- Deep color HDMI support
- Video input: 4 x HDMI, 2x Component, 4x Composite
- Dolby Digital / Dolby ProLogic II / DTS Digital Surround
- Dimensions & weight: 17-1/8" x 6" x 12-3/8", 16.5lbs.