The Yamaha RX-A810 is a mid-range AV receiver capable of handling 7.2 channels of audio at 100 watts per channel. It features and aluminum front panel, HDMI 1.4a with 3D pass through and audio return channel, and YPAO sound optimization technology. Additionally, the Yamaha RX-A810 sports integrated WiFi and an advanced on-screen GUI.
The Yamaha RX-A810's aluminum front panel is meant to provide a high-quality look to the unit while also shielding its sensitive circuitry from external noise and electronic energy for optimal sonic performance. Its YPAO sound optimization technology uses a microphone to detect in-room acoustic settings and adjust the audio accordingly, ensuring optimal sound from any speaker setup. Meanwhile, the RX-A810's advanced on-screen GUI provides an easy-to-use way for users to adjust audio and video settings while still allowing for in-depth customization.
- 7.2-channels of audio at 100 watts per channel
- Anti Resonance Technology Wedge
- Aluminum front panel
- HDMI 1.4a with 3D pass through and Audio Return Channel
- Yamaha’s YPAO sound adjustment technology
- 1080p upconverting of HDMI and analogue sources
- Advanced on-screen GUI
- Compressed music enhancer technology
- Built-in wireless capability