The Yamaha RX-A710 is a mid-range AV receiver capable of handling 7.1 channels of audio at 90 watts per channel. It also features an Anti Resonance Technology Wedge, HDMI 1.4a with 3D pass through and audio return channel, and Yamaha’s YPAO sound adjustment technology. Additionally, the RX-A710 sports built-in WiFi capability and an advanced on-screen GUI.
The RX-A710's Anti Resonance Technology Wedge is a fifth foot in the center of the unit that dampens vibrations that occur within the receiver itself and external vibrations from speakers to provide cleaner audio. Its YPAO sound adjustment technology allows the RX-A710's speakers to easily be optimized by way of a small microphone which automatically adjusts settings depending on speaker placement. Meanwhile, the RX-A710's advanced on-screen GUI provides users with a powerful but easy to use method of tweaking sound and video settings.
- 7.1-channels of audio at 90 watts per channel
- Anti Resonance Technology Wedge
- HDMI 1.4a with 3D pass through and Audio Return Channel
- Yamaha’s YPAO sound adjustment technology
- 1080p upconverting of HDMI and analogue sources
- Advanced on-screen GUI
- Compressed music enhancer technology
- Built-in wireless capability