The Yamaha RX-A3010 is a top of the line AV receiver capable of handling 9.2 channels of audio at 150 watts per channel. It features an Anti Resonance Technology Wedge, an H-shaped cross member frame and YPAO-R.S.C. speaker calibration. Additionally, the RX-A3010 sports an advanced on-screen GUI and an HQV Vida processor.
The RX-A3010's Anti Resonance Technology Wedge and H-shaped cross member frame both work together to virtually eliminate both internal and external vibrations for the cleanest audio quality possible. Its YPAO-R.S.C. speaker calibration system analyzes room acoustic and performs speaker angle measurements then calibrates the RX-A3010's audio parameters for the best possible audio quality in almost any speaker setup. Meanwhile, the RX-A3010's advanced on-screen GUI provides a simple way for users to make simple and advanced adjustments to their sound system.
- 9.2-channels of audio at 150 watts per channel
- Anti Resonance Technology Wedge
- HDMI 1.4a with 3D pass through and Audio Return Channel
- H-shaped cross member frame
- 1080p upconverting of HDMI and analogue sources
- HQV Vida video processor
- Advanced on-screen GUI
- Compressed music enhancer technology
- Built-in wireless capability