The Yamaha RX-A2010 is a high-end AV receiver capable of handling 9.2 channels of audio at 140 watts per channel. It features an Anti Resonance Technology Wedge, an H-shaped cross member frame and an HQV Vida video processor. Additionally, the Yamaha RX-A2010 sports HDMI 1.4a, analogue and HDMI upscaling, and built-in wireless capability.
The Yamaha RX-A2010's Anti Resonance Technology Wedge is a fifth foot in the center of the unit that dampens vibrations caused by components within the receiver and the speakers, increasing sound quality. Its H-shaped cross member frame provides the RX-A2010 with an extremely rigid and stable frame, almost completely eliminating chassis vibration. Meanwhile, the RX-A2010's HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) Vida processor optimizes both SD and HD signals, drastically reducing picture noise.
- 9.2-channels of audio at 140 watts per channel
- Anti Resonance Technology Wedge
- HDMI 1.4a with 3D pass through and Audio Return Channel
- H-shaped cross member frame
- 1080p upconverting of HDMI and analogue sources
- HQV Vida video processor
- Advanced on-screen GUI
- Compressed music enhancer technology
- Built-in wireless capability