The Yamaha RX-A1010 is a high-end AV receiver with 7.2-channels of audio at 110 watts per channel. It features Anti Resonance Technology Wedge, a symmetrical power amplifier layout and 1080p upconverting of HDMI and analogue sources. Additionally, the RX-A1010 sports Edge Adaptive Deinterlacing, an advanced on-screen GUI and compressed music enhancer technology.
The Yamaha RX-A1010's Anti Resonance Technology Wedge is a fifth foot located in the center of the unit that dampens vibrations from the power transformer, power transistors, speakers and heat sinks which results in enhanced sound quality. Its symmetrical power amplifier layout provides the RX-A1010 with enhanced channel separation, an improved signal-to-noise ratio and a wide sound stage. Meanwhile, the RX-A1010's advanced on-screen GUI provides a simple, intuitive way for users to adjust settings and setup their home theater system.
- 7.2-channels of audio at 110 watts per channel
- Anti Resonance Technology Wedge
- HDMI 1.4a with 3D pass through and Audio Return Channel
- Symmetrical power amplifier layout
- 1080p upconverting of HDMI and analogue sources
- Edge Adaptive Deinterlacing
- Advanced on-screen GUI
- Compressed music enhancer technology