The Yamaha HTR-4063 is a low-end to mid-range A/V receiver similar to the Yamaha HTR-3063. It sports a number of improvements over the HTR-3063, such as YPAO Automatic System Calibration which automatically adjusts sounds levels, Audio Return Channel capability and Dolby TrueHD for higher quality audio reproduction. Otherwise, the HTR-4063 and HTR-3063 share many similarities, such as 3D media compatibility and optional iPod/Bluetooth compatibility.
The HTR-4063's YPAO Automatic System Calibration utilizes a small microphone to judge surroundings and in-room acoustics and automatically sets the best sound equalization for any room, no matter where speakers have been placed. Its Audio Return Channel capability allows the HTR-4063 to transport audio signals two ways over HDMI as well as one way video transport, eliminating the need for an S/PDIF cable for your HDTV. Additionally, its Dolby TrueHD lossless audio reproduction technology was developed specifically to enhance high definition media (Blu-Ray) audio for maximum audio quality in addition to HD video.
- 5.1 channel surround sound compatibility
- 3D media, Audio Return Channel compatible via HDMI 1.4a
- 4 HDMI inputs/1 output; 2 component video inputs/1 output
- Dolby TrueHD lossless audio reproduction
- Optional iPod dock; optional Bluetooth compatibility
- YPAO Automatic System Calibration
- Front panel mini jack input for connecting portable audio player