The Yamaha YPC-1 is a passive volume Attenuator designed specifically for controlling the volume and power dispersion of Yamaha’s MX-D1 digital amplifier. It is enclosed within a brass case with an extruded aluminum chassis—both designed for optimum performance. And the extruded portion sports a traditional piano finish along the front and side panels, making it a ‘near perfect’ fit with other high-quality stereo equipment. Additional features of the Yamaha YPC-1 include magnetic-shielding to ensure zero interference, point-controlled & anti-resonance feet, and a low-resistance rotary selector switch.
- 1db(-100dB) Gang Error High Quality Continuosly Variable Attenuator with Brass Case Low -Resistance Rotary Selector Switch
- Extra-Thick (12mm; 1/2") Aluminum Extruded Yamaha Traditional Piano Finish Front Panel and Side Panels
- Magnetic Shielding Aluminum Top Cover and Rear Panel
- Point-Controlled, Anti-Resonance Feet
- Heavy-Duty and High Sound Quality Copper-Plated Steel Inner Chassis