The most prestigious option in the L Series, the Yamaha LJ36 is a six string acoustic guitar that's manufactured with specific materials to create a quality sound. More powerful than the LJ26 and LJ16 models and manufactured in Japan, the guitar has a medium Jumbo body and features a Mahogany and Padauk 5-ply neck and Ebony fingerboard and bridge. It also has Solid Indian Rosewood back and sides and a Solid Engleman Spruce top that's treated with Acoustic Resonance Enhancement technology to create a more powerful sound. A high-end model, the guitar has available in a Natural colour and has a Hi-Gloss finish.
- Six-string acoustic guitar
- Medium Jumbo body
- Solid Engleman Spruce top treated with A.R.E.
- Solid Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany and Padauk 5-ply neck
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Natural colour
- Hi-Gloss finish