Yamaha's DGX520 takes a step up from its predecessors (the DGX220 and DGX230) with more than just 88 keys over 76--it also includes a larger sound library and song database, more sound quality, and more features to help beginning players get started. 500 different voices in total are stored in the keyboard, along with 150 styles of Auto Accompaniment and a full dot Matrix LCD screen displaying lyrics and sheet music. Two-way true stereo speakers and Bass Boost carry the sound, 32-note polyphony and 16 multi-part timbrel carry multiple notes, and Digital Effects technology aims to make the DGX520 sound its best. While it might sound intimidating, beginning players can simply start with the Yamaha Education Suite, which helps players learn in three different learning modes and includes a progress monitor, chord dictionary, and 30 built-in songs with 70 more on CD-ROM. A Quickstart DVD and matching stand is included with the DGX520.
- 88 keys
- Includes library of 500 voices, including special collections Live!, Sweet! and Cool! and 361 XGlite voices
- 150 styles of Auto Accompaniment including Rock, Jazz, Latin, etc.
- Full dot Matrix LCD screen displays sheet music and lyrics and scrolls automatically
- Two-way true stereo speakers with Bass Boost
- 32-note polyphony and 16 part multi-trimbel
- Digital Effects technology (including Harmony and Reverb)
- Includes Yamaha Education Suite
- 30 built-in songs plus 70 on CD-ROM
- USB to COMPUTER, USB to DEVICE, and MIDI connectivity for dowloading and uploading songs
- Dimensions: 53-1/3" (W) x 19-1/8" (D) x 30-1/2" (H)
- Weight: 37 lbs.