Each design borrows from the past; yet MORPHIC timepieces has changed the watch form to cater to the 21st century. The finest surgical steel is used to encase a high precision quality watch movement. Each watch offers a unique design revealing the future has arrived. MORPHIC owners refuse to settle for the classic design. Old school philosophy is appreciated; however the MORPHIC owner sees the future as positive and looks forward to tomorrow.
Too many people recall the past; claiming "those were the good old days;" the MORPHIC owner claims the future is now; exciting and the best is yet to come. Watch the changing of time with a MORPHIC timepiece .
- 316L Stainless steel case
- Mineral crystal non glare scratch resistant
- Swiss GMT precision quartz movement
- A GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) watch allows tracking of more than one time zone. It has a '24 hour hand'; that can be set. One can change the 'primary' hour hand easily to whatever time zone. It is very convenient for traveling and especially so for international pilots
- Luminous hands and markers
- Date indicator magnified
- 24 hour dial
- 10atm water resistant
- Leather croco strap
- 46.5mm diameter
Band Color: Orange Leather; Band Width: 23mm near case; 22mm near clasp/buckle; Bezel Color: Silver; Case: Silver + -shaped; Case Finish: Satin + Stainless Steel; Case Thickness: 11mm; Case Width: 45mm; 50mm with crown; Clasp / Buckle: Strap Buckle; Dial: Black + analog; Hand Color: Silver; Movement: Swiss + quartz; Time Zones: Single; Water Resistance: 10 atm;
Add New Resource