Make a loud statement without even opening your mouth with a designer Issey Miyake timepiece on your arm. The world famous Japanese fashion designer has given his blessing to these innovative and beautifully designed watches that will help you stand out from the crowd and get noticed right away. The incredible design of the To line is sure to turn a head or two; while the Twelve series is both simple; beautiful and functional. Anyone can buy a watch; but it takes a special kind of person to wear art on their wrist. You can be that person with an Issey Miyake designed timepiece.
- In Finnish 'vakio' means 'constant'. Finnish designer Harri Koskinen produced a simple elegant watch design available in a number of variations. the watches come with Koskinen-designed packaging.
- Dual dials;
- two time zone; hours and minutes indicator on both dials.
- 1.6" x 1.2" x .38" - 40.6mm x 37.2mm (9.5mm thickness).
- Stainless steel case 3160L
- water resistant to 5 bars.
- Mineral crystal non glare
- About Harri Koskinen; Harri Koskinen's international career began at the 1998 Salone Satellite furniture fair in Milan Italy; where his famous “Block Lamp” was revealed publicly for the first time. It was selected as part of the permanent collection at MOMA; and received numerous design awards. His basic concept of creation is to give substance to what occurs to him in everyday living; to be highly functional as well as visually agreeable and to enrich living. In 2000; he established his own design firm; Friends of Industry ltd.; and has been expanding his scope of work among clients across the globe.
Band Color: Black Rubber; Band Width: 22mm near case; 20mm near clasp/buckle; Bezel Color: Black; Case: Black + Rectangle-shaped; Case Finish: Satin + Stainless Steel; Case Thickness: 10mm; Case Width: 40mm; 44mm with crown; Clasp / Buckle: Strap Buckle; Dial: Plum + analog; Hand Color: Mint; Movement: Japanese + quartz; Time Zones: Dual; Water Resistance: 5 atm; Other Features: Dual Indication
Add New Resource